The following providers offers a direct flight to Portugal.
To Lisbon (approx. 110 km distance)
1. From Amsterdam: TAP, KLM, Easyjet, Transavia
2. From Eindhoven: Transavia, Ryanair
3. From Koln/Bonn: Germanwings
4. From Brussels(Zaventem): Brussels Airlines, TAP
5. From Dusseldorf and Frankfurt: Lufthansa
6. From London: TAP, KLM, Easyjet, Ryanair, British airways
7. From Paris: TAP, KLM / Air France, Easyjet, Transavia
To Porto (approx. 230 km distance)
1. From Amsterdam: TAP
2. From Eindhoven: Ryanair
3. From Maastricht: Ryanair
4. From Brussels Charleroi: Ryanair
5. From Koln/Bonn: Tuifly
6. From Brussel(Zaventem): Brussels Airlines, TAP
7. From Dusseldorf(weeze): Ryanair
8. From London: Ryanair, Easyjet,
9. From Paris: Ryanair, Easyjet, Vueling, Transavia
Some providers have and extra prices per suitcase (per 15 or 20 kg), extra price for reservation, credit card payment, internet booking. …So please take a good look to compare your final prices to get an affordable ticket to your child friendly holiday resort mid Portugal of Casa Cantiga.
If you fly with small children, it can be interesting to take your own child seat / booster. The rental of the booster at the car rental company is often expensive. We have free of charge a few child seats and buggies available. Please order during your reservation!
If you want to bike….of course you bring your own bike but if this is easy …. Casa Cantiga has bikes and mountain bikes available! So save your efforts!
Not all flight providers will arrive or depart at Saturday, our fixed change over day during July and August. We advise you to solve this with a few nights in Lisbon or Porto. Very nice towns to look around.
If you need any help in finding an affordable flight ticket, we gladly provide advise.
When you book your ticket, often you can optionally pay to the airline company a small fee to compensate your “CO2 emission”. We all need sustainability, also during the holiday! Other ways to compensate your carbon footprint are in these international projects: plant new trees or support sustainable projects.
To make your compensation more rewardable and recognisable, you can also compensate at your reservation at Casa Cantiga or during your stay at the child friendly holiday accommodations Portugal. Casa Cantiga will double your amount and use the money to plant trees in the local region.